Sorry, this entry is only available in Français.
Kevelair is urgently looking for the following charter vip
DATES AND ROUTING
23MARCH13 GVA/PTY AM
06APRIL13 PTY/GVA END PM
Please contact us on email@example.com with your quotation
The Boeing 737/800 exists in many engines and cab version but it is now the medium-haul aircraft best suited in terms of autonomy and comfort for passengers on board, widely used around the world, it is highlighted for its high reliability and reasonable operating costs.
Direct competitor to the Airbus A320, it has a greater range and can decline a cabin high density 189 seats; Kevelair charters regularly this device because it corresponds perfectly to the expectations of our customers.
On incentive travel sports or theft, we use génralement the entire cabin on flights oil relatively long flight time, we only fifty passengers that stretch (night flights); finally flights pilgrimages, the aisle facilitates the handling of wheelchairs.
Here are some new airline this morning with a relatively current charge:
* Business aviation:
Vistajet, the Swiss company confirms order for Bombardier record of 56 aircraft, a good sign in this sector and growing company, will increase its impact on the business jet market.
N * Hello Airlines has finally found a buyer and not definitively closed, damage to a very good company charter.
* ECAir, the Congolese company now serves Europe with Boieng 757; doubt that the company will expand into Africa and the growth of air transport is a major challenge for the continent. More applications for charter come from there and market equipment line that can be chartered is further reduced.
* President Barack Obama yesterday promulge law exempting American companies of the European Carbon Tax. Not sure appreciate Brussels!
* The French airlines bristle face ADP which wants to increase fees at the airports of Paris 3%. In a situation much worse for air, here’s a bad news.
* A group for the airport project of the Great West sent a letter to Vinci this morning asking for the addition of a station, in the current situation, it is also interresting entrendre of dissenting voices on this project.
* The new Berlin airport, which is already much delay would be too small for the number of passengers accueuillir provided with a possible saturation since opening in 2013.
* Vinci won the contract from the airport London Gatwick to its modernization.
* The charter:
Airlines such as agencies or tour operators awaiting the results of the Christmas season to be a trend throughout the winter Kevelair for its part, develops abroad now outside Europe to compensate for the decline local market.
Kevelair launches “Ready to Contract” to pursue its development
Kevelair, a Nantes company specializes in air charter tailored launch from December 1, 2012 a new formula for charter to allow many clients to be able to fly at pre-determined budgets
in advance: the “Ready to Contract”
With its location on the rental market for airliners worldwide, Kevelair is often required to negotiate with the airlines in order to best comply with the budget of its clients from this observation The company implements a simple principle that will allow companies to work on pre-established budgets. Here is the principle:
• The client determines Kevelair with staff, the overall price possible or seat that his client is willing to put her to perform charter flights.
• The client undertakes to confirm the flight if the budget is.
• Kevelair, in light of its experience, will then examine the market with prices that some companies can work focused on this type of file.
• A company meets the asking price Kevelair on behalf of the client.
• Kevelair then engages with the customer and the company on the fixed price and chartering aircraft.
Of course, it is possible that companies respond negatively according to their rested or because the price offered for charter does not match their calculations.
This service can be broken on all types of flights Kevelair operates today:
• On the business aviation flights, the price of a private jet on a given routing takes little time and then the company gives its consent or not on file. Adhoc On charter flights, according to the bases and equipment possible capital, the company may decide to file.
• On the organization of incentive where records often require multiple devices, the mounting is done differently.
This concept is intended primarily for periods more or less hollow and is difficult to apply during high season but arrangements are possible depending on the dates and aircraft capabilities.
Thus, companies that receive this type of request, immediately know if they accept the budget, they will operate the flight and lose less time to offer prices that remain unanswered.
Kevelair has made more than 24 flights this year on this concept there, in the fields of pilgrimage as in the charter of incentive or sports.
For more information, visit www.kevelair.com or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Corsair a un avion bloqué cause panne en République Dominicaine, Hainan Airlines pourrait annuler sa commande d’Airbus A380 , 2 incidents sur les mêmes appareils dimanche et commande record d’Airbus A320 au Mexique .
Hello Airlines , operating as Hello, was a Swiss charter airline based in Basel , Zurich and Geneva , offering capacity for tours operators to fly the Mediterranean Sea for holidays and several capacity to airlines and aviation brokers for adhoc flights . Airline cease its operations yesterday night with immediate effect . Fleet was 4 Airbus A320 and employing 140 employees . Launched in 2003 , airline was at the beginning flying nice Md90 and changed in 2011 for Airbus series .
Please find below the messaged received :
Hello has temporarily stopped flight operations
with immediate effect
The airline Hello has temporarily stopped its flight operations. Reasons are the
cancellation of large contracts, a dwindling tourism business and high fuel
costs. Additionally there were serious errors of an executive manager in the
finance department. Hello operated 4 Airbus A320 aircraft with approximately
140 employees. A social plan is in place.
The management and board of Hello AG have decided, to temporarily cease operation
of the airline on Sunday night, 23.00 on 21st of October. Up until
that point, all efforts to recapitalise the company have failed. All aircraft
are currently on the ground in Switzerland. The management was able to avoid an
uncontrolled breakdown of the operation. Tour Operators are informed and are
already looking for alternative travel opportunities for their clients. For the
approximately 140 employees a social plan in place. Also a care team is ready
to support them.
The reason for the bankruptcy is the financial implosion of two large French customers,
ever higher fuel costs and the strong Swiss Franc, which led to the
cancellation of a large contract with Tui Germany. Also there is an increasingly
fierce competition in the tourism business.
Additionally, there were serious booking keeping errors by the former Chief Financial
Officer. He has left the company at the end of September. All the business
figures supplied to the board and the management on a weekly and monthly basis
turned out to have been incorrect. Therefore, management and board were
convinced that there was sufficient funding available. However, this was not
the case. A detailed assessment of the figures by the new CFO uncovered this
situation. All efforts to find additional liquidity yielded no results.
The board of directors and the management are very disappointed and are regretful of this
We wish the best for the employees and hope they will find a new airline very soon ; Kevelair “s last flight with Hello was charters routes between Roma and Lourdes .