Sorry, this entry is only available in Français.
Here are some new airline this morning with a relatively current charge:
* Business aviation:
Vistajet, the Swiss company confirms order for Bombardier record of 56 aircraft, a good sign in this sector and growing company, will increase its impact on the business jet market.
N * Hello Airlines has finally found a buyer and not definitively closed, damage to a very good company charter.
* ECAir, the Congolese company now serves Europe with Boieng 757; doubt that the company will expand into Africa and the growth of air transport is a major challenge for the continent. More applications for charter come from there and market equipment line that can be chartered is further reduced.
* President Barack Obama yesterday promulge law exempting American companies of the European Carbon Tax. Not sure appreciate Brussels!
* The French airlines bristle face ADP which wants to increase fees at the airports of Paris 3%. In a situation much worse for air, here’s a bad news.
* A group for the airport project of the Great West sent a letter to Vinci this morning asking for the addition of a station, in the current situation, it is also interresting entrendre of dissenting voices on this project.
* The new Berlin airport, which is already much delay would be too small for the number of passengers accueuillir provided with a possible saturation since opening in 2013.
* Vinci won the contract from the airport London Gatwick to its modernization.
* The charter:
Airlines such as agencies or tour operators awaiting the results of the Christmas season to be a trend throughout the winter Kevelair for its part, develops abroad now outside Europe to compensate for the decline local market.
Kevelair now produces a summary of its activities during the first 3 years of operation the company Nantes who works more than 75% with foreign clients and will soon celebrate its 4 years, stands as a first assessment of the various charters operated in the world:
* 2009: rental of a line for 2 months for a Greek company (Airbus A320 with 180 seats) then rent a module Boeing 737/300 to 148 seats to complement the programs of the company. The flights were mainly scheduled flights to Europe and some charter flights in Spot.
* 2009: missions to return to Indonesia French rescuers and four other missions including an emergency evacuation of Central Asia and 2 in sub-Saharan Africa.
* 2009: GSA company DAT (Danish Air Transport) throughout the Southern Europe, including France. The Danish company has at the time a fleet of 17 Saab 340 type aircraft, ATR 42 and 72 and 2 MD, 83 and 87.
* 2009: many charter flights to Lourdes from Italy, UK and Spain mainly Airbus A321 or Boeing 220 seats 737/400 to 170 seats.
* 2010: Development of flights called “oil” with many shifts of employees mainly to Africa The West; night flights from the main European hubs to African destinations like Conakry, Pointe-Noire, Lagos. Special charter flights that require a large organization and a thorough knowledge of the technical and operational aspects.
* 2010: support for airports, Kevelair positioning devices on secondary platforms to operate seasonal routes to destinations ski or sun.
* 2010: string charter flights to Lourdes and many charter flights to the departure of pilgrims Italian cities (Naples, Rome, Bari, Rimini)
* 2010: Barcelona operations incentives with 8 devices and Budapest with 5 chartered airliners for a convention.
* 2011: signature of a second GSA with the Italian airline Air Vallee SPA to operate two charter jet Dorniers 328 30 seats; many missions incentive for charter flights but also sports, Ligue 1 and Ligue 2 sold.
* 2011: coverage of the Arab Spring in January with first flights from Tunisia to evacuate foreign nationals in January and true “air bridge” in February with European companies on all types of equipment for emergency flights from Cairo. More than 1,500 passengers evacuated on 6 days with a very important logistical and operational means important; charter types Airbus A320, A321 and Boeing 737/800 and 400. Emergency air evacuation also Tripoli.
* 2011: Lourdes flights chains but also Lisbon and Tel Aviv.
* 2011: Moves to ssportifs Champion s League Rugby and many flights throughout Europe.
* 2012: with the progress of society, Kevelair imposes itself on the market as the specialist air charter and know-how tailored it provides access to new markets plus incentives. The year 2012, although it is not yet completed and despite a crisis properly installed, allows Kevelair to continue its expansion into new markets and new niches. Rather than genuine buyers brokers, staffs approach the markets with a different vision of the airline, which now allows to have customers outside Europe.
By focusing on the experience of over 20 years in business aviation and charter, the company today will launch new products to help customers find solutions both close at airlines that match their expectations.
In 2013, Kevelair send pilgrims on Jmj Rio in Brazil, but also new channels operate charters to new modules.
The news this morning focuses primarily on the Air France group, which announced a massive plan to address its savings accounts that are largely in the red (the sources speak of more than 4 billion euros of debt). The announcement came at the beginning of the year but it follows several announcements in recent months about the need for the national carrier solutions, behind Air France, what decisions will be taken to other group companies as Brit, and even Airlinair Regional Airlines?
More generally the beginning of the year is already a true underlying trend in the aviation sector since Royal Air Morocco reduced its workforce and close some offices even in France (Lyon, Marseille and Nice) and will drop some routes. It also seeks to separate from its Airbus A321 fleet to remain only on the range Boeing. For its part, Air Europa announces plan to lay more than 260 positions in 2011 after a very bad to put the company on a solid foundation.
This morning Delta Airlines Us Airways are considering the purchase of American Airlines (AMR) placed in bankruptcy (Chapter 11) since December. Finally Jetairfly has made a rapprochement with Jet4you Moroccan company to be more present on the tour operating sector and Corsairfly will change its name before the end of this year.
This is for scheduled airlines, but Air Asia had launched ticket prices to 99 euro one-way long-haul to Asia from Europe, stop simply links to focus to the Asian market … . Good news anyway with the forthcoming establishment of the company business English on Canadair jet CSeries to rally London City to New York.
As for airports, new BONNS prioirité come by against the airport of Lyon Saint-Exupery who sees its traffic substantially forward plusde with 8.4 million passengers, very good results also for the airports of Bordeaux and Nice in Conversely, attendance down at the airport of Marseille and Airlinair announces the stop line Limoges / Paris operated by an ATR42.
In the market of air charter, applications are now focusing on the Euro 2012 football matches even if taking place in Donetsk and Kiev, which considerably limits the possibilities of small-capacity units, the Olympic Games in London focus a lot of applications but especially in business jets and capacity of less than 50 seats. By cons, there is now a very strong demand for aircraft over 150 seats on the African Cup of Nations (CAN), which takes place in Gabon.
To finish on a high note, the airport of Wellington was elected as one of the busiest airports’ landing in the special “because of its geography, wind field and the general climate.
Kevelair chartered a charter for a club rugby this weekend who played the European Cup in Italy on Friday, for the sake of anticipation, Kevelair proposed a diversion on Grenoble airport (departure was Lyon ) in order to operate the flight in good conditions.
Finally, the choice offered to our client from Thursday was effective because any delay n ‘was found and our agency is excited about the anticipation and flight preparation. We would also like to thank the operator Danube Wings for its quick response and operational quality