Sorry, this entry is only available in Français.
Kevelair is urgently looking for the following charter vip
DATES AND ROUTING
23MARCH13 GVA/PTY AM
06APRIL13 PTY/GVA END PM
Please contact us on email@example.com with your quotation
« The service we received met all our expectations. We would like to warmly thank Kevelair, and particularly Linda for her dedication and professionalism, and for her advice prior to the flight. »
The Boeing 737/800 exists in many engines and cab version but it is now the medium-haul aircraft best suited in terms of autonomy and comfort for passengers on board, widely used around the world, it is highlighted for its high reliability and reasonable operating costs.
Direct competitor to the Airbus A320, it has a greater range and can decline a cabin high density 189 seats; Kevelair charters regularly this device because it corresponds perfectly to the expectations of our customers.
On incentive travel sports or theft, we use génralement the entire cabin on flights oil relatively long flight time, we only fifty passengers that stretch (night flights); finally flights pilgrimages, the aisle facilitates the handling of wheelchairs.
Las Vegas is probably one of the well known town in USA and attract every year millions of tourist enjoying the casino and night life . Originally found by the Mormon community , it became a real town after the construction of the Hoover dam in 1930.
McCarran airport is today one of the busiest airport in United States for tourism and business trip ; going out of the town , you could discover the high value of national parks such as Grand Canyon , Monument Valley and Zion National Park .
is really an amazing place to visit and the gate of western America !!!
Here are some new airline this morning with a relatively current charge:
* Business aviation:
Vistajet, the Swiss company confirms order for Bombardier record of 56 aircraft, a good sign in this sector and growing company, will increase its impact on the business jet market.
N * Hello Airlines has finally found a buyer and not definitively closed, damage to a very good company charter.
* ECAir, the Congolese company now serves Europe with Boieng 757; doubt that the company will expand into Africa and the growth of air transport is a major challenge for the continent. More applications for charter come from there and market equipment line that can be chartered is further reduced.
* President Barack Obama yesterday promulge law exempting American companies of the European Carbon Tax. Not sure appreciate Brussels!
* The French airlines bristle face ADP which wants to increase fees at the airports of Paris 3%. In a situation much worse for air, here’s a bad news.
* A group for the airport project of the Great West sent a letter to Vinci this morning asking for the addition of a station, in the current situation, it is also interresting entrendre of dissenting voices on this project.
* The new Berlin airport, which is already much delay would be too small for the number of passengers accueuillir provided with a possible saturation since opening in 2013.
* Vinci won the contract from the airport London Gatwick to its modernization.
* The charter:
Airlines such as agencies or tour operators awaiting the results of the Christmas season to be a trend throughout the winter Kevelair for its part, develops abroad now outside Europe to compensate for the decline local market.
3 vols charters ce week end pour Kevelair ; un sur un appareil type Boeing 737/300 de 148 sièges de la compagnie britannique Jet2 sur la Norvège , un autre sur un Embraer 145 pour une convention avec 45 passagers et un troisième sur un Falcon pour un vol au départ de l’Italie vers Malte .
Sur le Boeing , nous avons eu quelques petits retards dus aux conditions météos et à la nécessité de dégivrer en bout de piste ; les 2 autres se sont très bien déroulés au niveau opérationnel .
Les clients pour lesquels nous avions affrété ces trois avions sont ravis , tant sur le produit jet aviation d’affaires que sur les affrètements d ‘avion de ligne .
Kevelair a opéré déjà 9 vols depuis le début du mois de novembre .