Sorry, this entry is only available in Français.
Kevelair is urgently looking for the following charter vip
DATES AND ROUTING
23MARCH13 GVA/PTY AM
06APRIL13 PTY/GVA END PM
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org with your quotation
Here are some new airline this morning with a relatively current charge:
* Business aviation:
Vistajet, the Swiss company confirms order for Bombardier record of 56 aircraft, a good sign in this sector and growing company, will increase its impact on the business jet market.
N * Hello Airlines has finally found a buyer and not definitively closed, damage to a very good company charter.
* ECAir, the Congolese company now serves Europe with Boieng 757; doubt that the company will expand into Africa and the growth of air transport is a major challenge for the continent. More applications for charter come from there and market equipment line that can be chartered is further reduced.
* President Barack Obama yesterday promulge law exempting American companies of the European Carbon Tax. Not sure appreciate Brussels!
* The French airlines bristle face ADP which wants to increase fees at the airports of Paris 3%. In a situation much worse for air, here’s a bad news.
* A group for the airport project of the Great West sent a letter to Vinci this morning asking for the addition of a station, in the current situation, it is also interresting entrendre of dissenting voices on this project.
* The new Berlin airport, which is already much delay would be too small for the number of passengers accueuillir provided with a possible saturation since opening in 2013.
* Vinci won the contract from the airport London Gatwick to its modernization.
* The charter:
Airlines such as agencies or tour operators awaiting the results of the Christmas season to be a trend throughout the winter Kevelair for its part, develops abroad now outside Europe to compensate for the decline local market.
Kevelair launches “Ready to Contract” to pursue its development
Kevelair, a Nantes company specializes in air charter tailored launch from December 1, 2012 a new formula for charter to allow many clients to be able to fly at pre-determined budgets
in advance: the “Ready to Contract”
With its location on the rental market for airliners worldwide, Kevelair is often required to negotiate with the airlines in order to best comply with the budget of its clients from this observation The company implements a simple principle that will allow companies to work on pre-established budgets. Here is the principle:
• The client determines Kevelair with staff, the overall price possible or seat that his client is willing to put her to perform charter flights.
• The client undertakes to confirm the flight if the budget is.
• Kevelair, in light of its experience, will then examine the market with prices that some companies can work focused on this type of file.
• A company meets the asking price Kevelair on behalf of the client.
• Kevelair then engages with the customer and the company on the fixed price and chartering aircraft.
Of course, it is possible that companies respond negatively according to their rested or because the price offered for charter does not match their calculations.
This service can be broken on all types of flights Kevelair operates today:
• On the business aviation flights, the price of a private jet on a given routing takes little time and then the company gives its consent or not on file. Adhoc On charter flights, according to the bases and equipment possible capital, the company may decide to file.
• On the organization of incentive where records often require multiple devices, the mounting is done differently.
This concept is intended primarily for periods more or less hollow and is difficult to apply during high season but arrangements are possible depending on the dates and aircraft capabilities.
Thus, companies that receive this type of request, immediately know if they accept the budget, they will operate the flight and lose less time to offer prices that remain unanswered.
Kevelair has made more than 24 flights this year on this concept there, in the fields of pilgrimage as in the charter of incentive or sports.
For more information, visit www.kevelair.com or by email email@example.com
Bad news last night with the press received the Italian company Blue Panorama, it expresses in chapter 11 in accordance with the ENAC (Italian Civil Aviation) but currently maintains its operating license.
The Italian company based in Rome essentially a special operation with a low-cost subsidiary “Blu Express” long-haul flights to Asia and Africa and a significant portion dedicated to charter flights and air charters of all types: series of thefts, or thefts spots incentive.
Blue Panorama operates four Boeing 737/300, 2 Boeing 734/400, 2 Boeing 757/200 and finally two Boeing 767/300, offering a wide range of capacities throughout Europe and has also developed a structure business jet with Piaggio.
Kevelair has until now worked with the company on various missions: flights to the champion’s league, flight operations and significant incentives for conventions and of course, flights pilgrimages to Europe.
Kevelair enhances its activity in the flight called “oil” in providing medium-haul aircraft types primarily on West Africa, in fact, oil companies carry their personal platform or on other hubs such as Paris Charles de Gaulle, Amsterdam or London and our society then placed a device to descend on the destination.
Flights are operated in general Conackry, Pointe-Noire, Malabo, Calabar or Lagos but can sometimes go to Luanda; Générallement, passengers are under 40 and we operate night flights by providing all the necessary services for the comfort of our passengers: hot meals, pillows, blankets and breakfast breakfast before arrival.
We conduct a relief in place and go back to the other employees starting point. These flights require a lot of preparation is much the same as the one we effecutons flights evacuations, emergency least.
It also happens to implement long-haul jets (heavy jet) to transport parts and engineers. Our knowledge of air transport and operational aspects, secure our customers about this type of issue very sharp.
Kevelair travaille activement en ce moment à des solutions d’affrètement aérien depuis l’Italie et la France pour les pèlerins désireux de se rendre à Rio pour les Jmj 2013 qui se tiennent au Brésil au mois de juillet ; des vols en groupes sur des lignes régulières ou en vols charters , Kevelair qui emmène déjà de nombreux passagers , peut vous proposer des solutions adéquates . Plus d’informations sur firstname.lastname@example.org .