Sorry, this entry is only available in Français.
Kevelair is urgently looking for the following charter vip
DATES AND ROUTING
23MARCH13 GVA/PTY AM
06APRIL13 PTY/GVA END PM
Please contact us on email@example.com with your quotation
« The service we received met all our expectations. We would like to warmly thank Kevelair, and particularly Linda for her dedication and professionalism, and for her advice prior to the flight. »
Las Vegas is probably one of the well known town in USA and attract every year millions of tourist enjoying the casino and night life . Originally found by the Mormon community , it became a real town after the construction of the Hoover dam in 1930.
McCarran airport is today one of the busiest airport in United States for tourism and business trip ; going out of the town , you could discover the high value of national parks such as Grand Canyon , Monument Valley and Zion National Park .
is really an amazing place to visit and the gate of western America !!!
Sorry, this entry is only available in Français.
Kevelair launches “Ready to Contract” to pursue its development
Kevelair, a Nantes company specializes in air charter tailored launch from December 1, 2012 a new formula for charter to allow many clients to be able to fly at pre-determined budgets
in advance: the “Ready to Contract”
With its location on the rental market for airliners worldwide, Kevelair is often required to negotiate with the airlines in order to best comply with the budget of its clients from this observation The company implements a simple principle that will allow companies to work on pre-established budgets. Here is the principle:
• The client determines Kevelair with staff, the overall price possible or seat that his client is willing to put her to perform charter flights.
• The client undertakes to confirm the flight if the budget is.
• Kevelair, in light of its experience, will then examine the market with prices that some companies can work focused on this type of file.
• A company meets the asking price Kevelair on behalf of the client.
• Kevelair then engages with the customer and the company on the fixed price and chartering aircraft.
Of course, it is possible that companies respond negatively according to their rested or because the price offered for charter does not match their calculations.
This service can be broken on all types of flights Kevelair operates today:
• On the business aviation flights, the price of a private jet on a given routing takes little time and then the company gives its consent or not on file. Adhoc On charter flights, according to the bases and equipment possible capital, the company may decide to file.
• On the organization of incentive where records often require multiple devices, the mounting is done differently.
This concept is intended primarily for periods more or less hollow and is difficult to apply during high season but arrangements are possible depending on the dates and aircraft capabilities.
Thus, companies that receive this type of request, immediately know if they accept the budget, they will operate the flight and lose less time to offer prices that remain unanswered.
Kevelair has made more than 24 flights this year on this concept there, in the fields of pilgrimage as in the charter of incentive or sports.
For more information, visit www.kevelair.com or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Kevelair now produces a summary of its activities during the first 3 years of operation the company Nantes who works more than 75% with foreign clients and will soon celebrate its 4 years, stands as a first assessment of the various charters operated in the world:
* 2009: rental of a line for 2 months for a Greek company (Airbus A320 with 180 seats) then rent a module Boeing 737/300 to 148 seats to complement the programs of the company. The flights were mainly scheduled flights to Europe and some charter flights in Spot.
* 2009: missions to return to Indonesia French rescuers and four other missions including an emergency evacuation of Central Asia and 2 in sub-Saharan Africa.
* 2009: GSA company DAT (Danish Air Transport) throughout the Southern Europe, including France. The Danish company has at the time a fleet of 17 Saab 340 type aircraft, ATR 42 and 72 and 2 MD, 83 and 87.
* 2009: many charter flights to Lourdes from Italy, UK and Spain mainly Airbus A321 or Boeing 220 seats 737/400 to 170 seats.
* 2010: Development of flights called “oil” with many shifts of employees mainly to Africa The West; night flights from the main European hubs to African destinations like Conakry, Pointe-Noire, Lagos. Special charter flights that require a large organization and a thorough knowledge of the technical and operational aspects.
* 2010: support for airports, Kevelair positioning devices on secondary platforms to operate seasonal routes to destinations ski or sun.
* 2010: string charter flights to Lourdes and many charter flights to the departure of pilgrims Italian cities (Naples, Rome, Bari, Rimini)
* 2010: Barcelona operations incentives with 8 devices and Budapest with 5 chartered airliners for a convention.
* 2011: signature of a second GSA with the Italian airline Air Vallee SPA to operate two charter jet Dorniers 328 30 seats; many missions incentive for charter flights but also sports, Ligue 1 and Ligue 2 sold.
* 2011: coverage of the Arab Spring in January with first flights from Tunisia to evacuate foreign nationals in January and true “air bridge” in February with European companies on all types of equipment for emergency flights from Cairo. More than 1,500 passengers evacuated on 6 days with a very important logistical and operational means important; charter types Airbus A320, A321 and Boeing 737/800 and 400. Emergency air evacuation also Tripoli.
* 2011: Lourdes flights chains but also Lisbon and Tel Aviv.
* 2011: Moves to ssportifs Champion s League Rugby and many flights throughout Europe.
* 2012: with the progress of society, Kevelair imposes itself on the market as the specialist air charter and know-how tailored it provides access to new markets plus incentives. The year 2012, although it is not yet completed and despite a crisis properly installed, allows Kevelair to continue its expansion into new markets and new niches. Rather than genuine buyers brokers, staffs approach the markets with a different vision of the airline, which now allows to have customers outside Europe.
By focusing on the experience of over 20 years in business aviation and charter, the company today will launch new products to help customers find solutions both close at airlines that match their expectations.
In 2013, Kevelair send pilgrims on Jmj Rio in Brazil, but also new channels operate charters to new modules.
Here’s an overview of the company’s flagship Embraer Legacy 600 with: he belongs to the company presented Circle Air based in Bahrain and has 13 seats vip for missions of long or medium range.
This unit is well known for its comfort and wide cabin with seats arranged business very well; Kevelair regularly offers this type of aircraft for flights in private jets, travel business travel in private or in the world of show business
The news this morning focuses primarily on the Air France group, which announced a massive plan to address its savings accounts that are largely in the red (the sources speak of more than 4 billion euros of debt). The announcement came at the beginning of the year but it follows several announcements in recent months about the need for the national carrier solutions, behind Air France, what decisions will be taken to other group companies as Brit, and even Airlinair Regional Airlines?
More generally the beginning of the year is already a true underlying trend in the aviation sector since Royal Air Morocco reduced its workforce and close some offices even in France (Lyon, Marseille and Nice) and will drop some routes. It also seeks to separate from its Airbus A321 fleet to remain only on the range Boeing. For its part, Air Europa announces plan to lay more than 260 positions in 2011 after a very bad to put the company on a solid foundation.
This morning Delta Airlines Us Airways are considering the purchase of American Airlines (AMR) placed in bankruptcy (Chapter 11) since December. Finally Jetairfly has made a rapprochement with Jet4you Moroccan company to be more present on the tour operating sector and Corsairfly will change its name before the end of this year.
This is for scheduled airlines, but Air Asia had launched ticket prices to 99 euro one-way long-haul to Asia from Europe, stop simply links to focus to the Asian market … . Good news anyway with the forthcoming establishment of the company business English on Canadair jet CSeries to rally London City to New York.
As for airports, new BONNS prioirité come by against the airport of Lyon Saint-Exupery who sees its traffic substantially forward plusde with 8.4 million passengers, very good results also for the airports of Bordeaux and Nice in Conversely, attendance down at the airport of Marseille and Airlinair announces the stop line Limoges / Paris operated by an ATR42.
In the market of air charter, applications are now focusing on the Euro 2012 football matches even if taking place in Donetsk and Kiev, which considerably limits the possibilities of small-capacity units, the Olympic Games in London focus a lot of applications but especially in business jets and capacity of less than 50 seats. By cons, there is now a very strong demand for aircraft over 150 seats on the African Cup of Nations (CAN), which takes place in Gabon.
To finish on a high note, the airport of Wellington was elected as one of the busiest airports’ landing in the special “because of its geography, wind field and the general climate.