Sorry, this entry is only available in Français.
Business Aviation is growing very fast in Asia and particulary in China ; we are able to provide now many charter solutions from this aera with our Partner Deer Jet wich is offering a large fleet of business jets and also executive Airbus . Nice terminal , good service and confort are the main point of this airline :
Founded in 1995, Deer Jet is the largest business jet company in the Asian-Pacific region. It is the first professional service provider in the area to offer services such as: business jet leasing, private aircraft management,business jet ground handling and maintenance, airborne medical assistance, and consultation for aircraft purchases.
Deer Jet is the founder and leading name in Chinese business aviation.
More info on firstname.lastname@example.org
Here’s an overview of the company’s flagship Embraer Legacy 600 with: he belongs to the company presented Circle Air based in Bahrain and has 13 seats vip for missions of long or medium range.
This unit is well known for its comfort and wide cabin with seats arranged business very well; Kevelair regularly offers this type of aircraft for flights in private jets, travel business travel in private or in the world of show business
Kevelair cherche ce matin un vol charter business jet comme suit :
Dates & Routing
04juin2013 Mla/Svq vers 06h00 locales
06juin2013 Svq/Cmn vers 14h00 locales
merci de nous contacter sur email@example.com
Kevelair is urgently looking for the following charter vip
DATES AND ROUTING
23MARCH13 GVA/PTY AM
06APRIL13 PTY/GVA END PM
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org with your quotation
« The service we received met all our expectations. We would like to warmly thank Kevelair, and particularly Linda for her dedication and professionalism, and for her advice prior to the flight. »
Kevelair launches “Ready to Contract” to pursue its development
Kevelair, a Nantes company specializes in air charter tailored launch from December 1, 2012 a new formula for charter to allow many clients to be able to fly at pre-determined budgets
in advance: the “Ready to Contract”
With its location on the rental market for airliners worldwide, Kevelair is often required to negotiate with the airlines in order to best comply with the budget of its clients from this observation The company implements a simple principle that will allow companies to work on pre-established budgets. Here is the principle:
• The client determines Kevelair with staff, the overall price possible or seat that his client is willing to put her to perform charter flights.
• The client undertakes to confirm the flight if the budget is.
• Kevelair, in light of its experience, will then examine the market with prices that some companies can work focused on this type of file.
• A company meets the asking price Kevelair on behalf of the client.
• Kevelair then engages with the customer and the company on the fixed price and chartering aircraft.
Of course, it is possible that companies respond negatively according to their rested or because the price offered for charter does not match their calculations.
This service can be broken on all types of flights Kevelair operates today:
• On the business aviation flights, the price of a private jet on a given routing takes little time and then the company gives its consent or not on file. Adhoc On charter flights, according to the bases and equipment possible capital, the company may decide to file.
• On the organization of incentive where records often require multiple devices, the mounting is done differently.
This concept is intended primarily for periods more or less hollow and is difficult to apply during high season but arrangements are possible depending on the dates and aircraft capabilities.
Thus, companies that receive this type of request, immediately know if they accept the budget, they will operate the flight and lose less time to offer prices that remain unanswered.
Kevelair has made more than 24 flights this year on this concept there, in the fields of pilgrimage as in the charter of incentive or sports.
For more information, visit www.kevelair.com or by email email@example.com