KEVELAIR IS WORKING ON CHARTER FLIGHTS FOR THE NEXT WORLD CUP AS PER BELOW :
PAX AROUND 300
DATES AND ROUTING
2 FLIGHTS ON SAME DATES / OFFICIAL REQUEST / IDEAL AIRCRAFT WITH BUSINESS CLASS
PLEASE QUOTE INC TAXES PAX AND BASIC CATERING
Kevelair enhances its activity in the flight called “oil” in providing medium-haul aircraft types primarily on West Africa, in fact, oil companies carry their personal platform or on other hubs such as Paris Charles de Gaulle, Amsterdam or London and our society then placed a device to descend on the destination.
Flights are operated in general Conackry, Pointe-Noire, Malabo, Calabar or Lagos but can sometimes go to Luanda; Générallement, passengers are under 40 and we operate night flights by providing all the necessary services for the comfort of our passengers: hot meals, pillows, blankets and breakfast breakfast before arrival.
We conduct a relief in place and go back to the other employees starting point. These flights require a lot of preparation is much the same as the one we effecutons flights evacuations, emergency least.
It also happens to implement long-haul jets (heavy jet) to transport parts and engineers. Our knowledge of air transport and operational aspects, secure our customers about this type of issue very sharp.
The summer has not been the hottest in the business of airlines and the travel industry, although we expect in France this weekend a heat wave! Most airports have noted a slight drop in traffic and airlines are already reducing their frequency to many countries, the crisis is over there and the many vagaries of international events, high oil prices and a new way to go on vacation have does the rest.
As for tour operators, the decrease is significant and will need to innovate on new destinations for this winter for airlines, regular or low cost, the season has not been good, here is some information in this note to summarize season:
* Air France is preparing a new plan which shall group activities, absorb regional companies into a single cluster and regain market share.
* Latam, the new contorsium American South, it grows at high speed with a new record control devices; market in South America will soon be comparable to the Asian market.
* After Thomas Cook, c ‘is the turn of Air Berlin to sell devices to generate cash and pass the course, however, Kuwait Airways seems to be going through difficult times.
* Ryanair made the headlines with devices running out of fuel on Spanish roads, is this a coincidence or a real policy of carrying fuel? Drivers this morning, accusing the company of pressure on fuel
* Ryanair also removes many routes to Morocco and to Finland and plans to park 80 aircraft this winter, new would try to know what happened.
* Xl Airways launches low cost in the Caribbean for Air Caraibes and Corsairfly, the battle has already begun but the company that operates long-haul flights to the U.S., knows this market segment.
* The low cost Italian Windjet had the greatest difficulty in maintaining its operations and is close to bankruptcy, the failure of negotiations with Alitalia has much to do.
Numerous airlines are parties since the beginning of the year, hope the market is stabilizing now
Kevelair transported a large number of pilgrims during the period of July and August using in most cases greater than 140 aircraft seats; operations still in progress, is going well, although some delays are expected due the boarding of passengers with reduced mobility or ill.
Activity mainly focuses on Italy and the United Kingdom although other flights to other destinations are provided at the end of the season. Kevelair confirms its mark in the pilgrimage and work with more than 7 operators at this airport.
As of July 2, 2012, the Italian airline Air Dolomiti launched in cooperation with the Nimes Airport and Kevelair, scheduled flights from Nimes to Rome on Monday and Friday on an Embraer 195 aircraft of 116 seats.
Nimes airport and offers to join the “Eternal City” with a relatively short flight time (1:15) and offer new services such as packages to see around the city. Conversely, the Italians will come to discover the charms of the region, like the Pont du Gard and the Camargue.
For conferences, incentives or company meetings, we offer direct flights with a list of receptive partners on the destination. For your leisure travel, we will offer as turnkey products for sightseeing.
Kevelair, meanwhile, will handle group requests. The device proposed to the firm Embraer is now regarded by airlines as the most efficient and offers comfort, security and speed.
Flights will be operated initially until mid September with a possible extension.
In cooperation with its partner tour operator in Rome, offers the following Kevelair on Rome flights from Lourdes:
148 seats available (no minimum required)
* Departure of Lourdes day April 6, 2012 to Rome
* Return from Rome Day 9 April 2012 to Lourdes
Single price of 310 Euro taxes included
Moreover, Kevelair also offers the following dates on the same routing
* 01/04juin 2012 price per seat for 285 euro including taxes
* 03/07sep 2012 price per seat for 285 euro including taxes
Kevelair will also offer unique prizes on the same road all summer three times a week to contact us and make your requests, thank you email us on our email@example.com by phone at 02.40.79.19.56.